Aviva Family and Children’s Services provides unique and challenging job opportunities, with competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. We offer a rewarding work environment, allowing staff to enhance their own lives while improving the lives of those we serve. We are committed to the growth, advancement and professional development of our staff. Aviva provides staff training designed to enhance job performance and provide opportunities for advancement.
Aviva operates from several locations in Los Angeles:
- Administrative departments (Executive Staff, Human Resources, Accounting)
- Wallis Annenberg Residential Treatment Program
- Foster Family and Adoption Agency
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS)
Wilshire (near Western) and North Hollywood and Lynwood areas
- Wraparound Services
- Community Mental Health Services – Outpatient services
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive on daily basis, we ask that you please not call to inquire about the status of your application.
Qualified applicants will be contacted.
Apply Online Today!
You may also email your resume to Ocaidy Hunziker, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org