For 100 years, Aviva Family and Children’s Services has reached out across Los Angeles’ many communities providing quality comprehensive social services to meet the needs of changing times and a diverse population.
We continue to transform lives every day, but before children and their families can turn to us, we must turn to our supporters.
Your gift can provide:
- A safe home for an abused or neglected child
- Affordable child care for a struggling single mom
- Counseling for a family that needs to overcome the pain of incest or domestic violence
Thank you for your interest in making the dream of a better life a reality for Aviva’s children and families in crisis.
Looking for more ways to get involved?
Other payment options
- Call: If you prefer, you can call and make a credit card donation over the telephone. Call our Development Department at 323.876.0550, ext. 1105.
- Mail: To mail in your donation, print this donation form (PDF) to mail or fax in with your donation. Checks should be payable to Aviva Family and Children’s Services. Fax the form to 323.436.7042 or mail it to:
7120 Franklin Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Aviva’ Family and Children’s Services is a 501 (C) (3) agency, founded as Hamburger Home, Inc. in 1915. Our IRS Tax # ID is 95-1693616. Aviva adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Bill of Rights. Click here to read.
Tax laws in the United States and the State of California require Aviva Family and Children’s Services to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file. All access to donor information is strictly limited to professional staff. No such data are given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access those data. Aviva will never publish, sell, trade, rent or share names (unless released for publication in our newsletter), e-mail or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors. Aviva uses donor information for these purposes only: Distribute receipts for donations, thank donors for their donation, inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities, internal analysis and record keeping, reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection), contact donors about changes to this policy.
We allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless the donor explicitly chooses the “anonymous” option. Unless specified as anonymous, the default is for staff and volunteers to assume all donations are to be publicly announced in our newsletter. Comments given in donor forms are also kept strictly confidential.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and conditions of use at any time.