Aviva’s Platinum Associates is a dynamic group of people who are dedicated not only to making a difference in the lives of at-risk youth, but to helping change their lives.
Since its inception in 2001, the Platinum Associates have raised more than $1 million in support of Aviva’s Wallis Annenberg Residential Treatment Program while increasing awareness of Aviva’s work.
Being a Platinum Associate is a meaningful way to spend time with friends and meet new ones while making a significant impact on Los Angeles’ most vulnerable youth.
Platinum Associates Membership
Membership in the Platinum Associates is $1,000 annually. With your $1,000 commitment to Aviva’s Platinum Associates, you will receive the following benefits:
- Elite networking opportunities, including an annual member luncheon, guest lectures, art shows, film screenings, awards dinner, exclusive tours, special shopping events and more
- A plaque with your name on Aviva’s donor recognition wall to acknowledge your Platinum Associates membership
- A subscription to Aviva’s newsletter to stay up-to-date on our work
- Unique volunteer opportunities that will lift the spirits of Aviva’s clients – and your own
- Acknowledgment of your Platinum Associates membership on Aviva’s website and printed publications
To learn more about the Platinum Associates, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Iris Arias at (323) 876-0550 ext. 1105.
Current Platinum Associates
Lois Feldman Bloom
Heather Rust Kavanaugh
Betty Goodwin Klevan
Betty Sue Leonard
Heidi Jo Markel
Kira Reed Lorsch
Janis Black Warner
Mary Ann Weisberg
Jill Black Zalben