Aviva’s Platinum Associates is a dynamic group of people who are dedicated not only to making a difference in the lives of at-risk youth, but to helping change their lives.
Since its inception in 2001, the Platinum Associates have raised more than $1 million in support of Aviva’s Wallis Annenberg Residential Treatment Program while increasing awareness of Aviva’s work.
Being a Platinum Associate is a meaningful way to spend time with friends and meet new ones while making a significant impact on Los Angeles’ most vulnerable youth.
Platinum Associates Membership
Membership in the Platinum Associates is $1,000 annually. With your $1,000 commitment to Aviva’s Platinum Associates, you will receive the following benefits:
- Elite networking opportunities, including an annual member luncheon, guest lectures, art shows, film screenings, awards dinner, exclusive tours, special shopping events and more
- A plaque with your name on Aviva’s donor recognition wall to acknowledge your Platinum Associates membership
- A subscription to Aviva’s newsletter to stay up-to-date on our work
- Unique volunteer opportunities that will lift the spirits of Aviva’s clients – and your own
- Acknowledgment of your Platinum Associates membership on Aviva’s website and printed publications
To learn more about the Platinum Associates, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Iris Arias at (323) 876-0550 ext. 1105.
Current Platinum Associates
Lois Feldman Bloom
Betty Sue Leonard
Heidi Jo Markel
Kira Reed Lorsch
Janis Black Warner
Mary Ann Weisberg
Jill Black Zalben